Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Well, another Thursday has rolled around, which means it's time to reflect on something I'm thankful for. There are so many things I'm thankful for, I don't even know where to start. As I've said before, I hate the idea of sounding cheesy!

This week I'm really thankful for my wonderful friends. Yesterday one of my best friends filled out a survey of 51 questions about me. I really enjoyed reading them, and was a bit surprised about how well she knew me (although I shouldn't be, since we've spent tons of time together). But what really struck me was the "niceness" of her answers. I was really touched by some of what she said. I'm sure if she reads this, she'll think I'm just being goofy or silly, but it's true. It touched me, and it reminded me of what good friends I have. Especially this person in particular, who has been an incredibly good friend over the past several years.

So to that person (you know who you are) - thank you. And thank you to the other wonderful friends I have, who are too numerous to name here. You make my life better than it could EVER be without you!

1 comment:

Visichy said...

I know who it is and it's not me ;)