Saturday, June 07, 2008

Still around



I have been so absent from my blog, and I apologize to my faithful readers! Having a new puppy in the house is taking up a lot of my time, and preventing me from being online much. But trust me, I'm not complaining! As much work as raising puppies is, I'm thoroughly enjoying my little man!

He's settling in very well, and he and Grace are pretty fast friends now. They love to play and wrestle, and it's super cute to watch. Farley's not terribly enchanted with Jack, but he's being VERY tolerant, which I'm proud of. He's such a GOOD dog.

Work is busy too - our department is still short-staffed, so everybody is working a little bit extra. It keeps us all out of trouble, anyhow. We have a new boss from Australia, and we're all enjoying getting to know him. His Australian slang is great fun to decipher!

This weekend my brother's family is here, so the house is very busy. Many people, kids and animals give it a sort of three-ring circus feel. But the dogs are enjoying the company, and it gives the house a lively feeling. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

No comments: