Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Snow Day

In my 28 years of living in Northern Alberta, I've never heard of the city busses not running due to snow. Cold weather comes now and again, but I can't think of the last time we've had this much snow in a short time period. I'm sure we've gotten around 15" of snow, if not more, since Saturday night. Today the city busses quit running, the major companies told people to stay home, and the roads were almost impassable.

I took a few pictures for everybody to see our little spring squall!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Visichy said...

ROFL!!! Poor Farley-boo can barely see over the top of the snow. Your guys are good dogs to go out in that. Claire & Gilly love the snow but Mercedes would look at me and say "no way mom... I ain't peeing in THAT!" LOL.

Hope it melts for you soon. In the meantime, enjoy the shoveling.

Anonymous said...

OK, that had BETTER be GONE by the time I get there!!!

See you soon.
Marilyn