Friday, April 11, 2008

Life Is Good

Okay, okay I know that's a corny title for a blog post . . . and goodness knows, I've probably already used it at least once during the life of this blog. But honestly, these days, I can't complain. Yes, there is some added stress at work, and yes, I've had some "friend" issues recently (they *seem* to be over now, thank goodness). But overall, life is very good for me. I have a great vacation coming up, my folks will be home from their cruise soon (don't tell them I missed them though!), two healthy dogs, and things are just on track.

Now, ask me if I feel the same this time tomorrow! I have to get groceries, buy dog food, get a massage (okay, that part won't be hard), clean the house, do laundry and clean the yard. I might not be as excited about life in 24 hours ;)

No comments: