Saturday, March 01, 2008

In like a lion . . .

March has certainly come in like a lion in Northern Alberta. We woke up to a winter storm warning this morning, and it has been snowing and blowing all day. Yuck! I have already shoveled the driveway twice this week, and it looks like the third time is coming sooner rather than later. It's been so nice all week, with some of the snow melting and the sun shining. This is just disappointing. I sure hope that March goes out like a lamb!

Those of you that know much about me know that I do NOT cook. However, I bought a new cookbook a couple of weeks ago, sort of like "Cooking for Dummies" so I've decided to make a beef and broccoli stroganoff for supper tonight. Please pray that my family doesn't end up in the hospital with food poisoning LOL

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo... how did your dinner turn out? It sounds yummy!