Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Studying is fun . . .

Or, it would be, if I was actually doing it. Instead, I watched half an episode of House MD (it's on again later, thanks to satellite), am now watching Gilmore Girls, and then am heading to bed for a good sleep. Tomorrow is the midterm, so I guess I'll study at work. Always a most effective study area ;) I don't know why I don't feel any stress or pressure . . . I think it's because I feel like I've worked so hard for so long, and now I just need a break. Regardless, I do still have to pass this class.

We got even more snow overnight . . . when I got up this morning the curses to Mother Nature were genuine. Having to shovel the deck three days in a row is just evil. I am hoping and praying that it doesn't snow again tonight, or I might cry in the morning. And the cold weather will cause the tears to freeze to my face :(

Hopefully my friends in the south are experiencing better weather. Vicky?

1 comment:

Louisa said...

You have good taste in tv shows. :-)