Monday, November 13, 2006

Fabulous Concert

So on Saturday night I went to a concert with my dad and my good friend. It was a guy that grew up here that has done really well for himself. Country music, but sort of the more modern country. Anyhow, the concert was great! The opening act was two guys named Max and Mike, and they played about 7 songs. They did a great job - I would definitely go see them again. They're local, so it was nice to see what kind of talent is around town these days. Then came the main show - Aaron Lines (http://www.aaronlines.com). His show was great . . . lots of energy, and he is very good at charming the audience between songs as well. He writes a lot of his own stuff, and he does a good job at it too. He's got a couple of CDs out, so if you like country music at all, check it out. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I know my dad was - he was prepared to just sit and listen, but he actually enjoyed the show, and was impressed with Aaron's talent.

Other than that I've done a really good job of frittering away my weekend. I still haven't even started my homework OR my paper! I did do some visiting with friends, though, and spent lots of time online. Today I have to get down to business . . . UGH!

1 comment:

Visichy said...

The concert sounds awesome! Glad you had a good time :)