Monday, November 20, 2006

Planning ahead

So a really good procrastinator plans ahead :) Instead of working on my paper this weekend, I am heading to the city (Edmonton) with a couple of girlfriends from work. Very last minute, of course, as I was planning to be home to do my paper (or at least, to put off doing my paper). It should be fun, though. Shopping, shopping, and just for good measure, a bit more shopping. I'm actually mostly done my holiday shopping, so for me it will just be hanging out.

On another note, I've been watching that new TV show "Heroes" that everybody is talking about. I haven't been able to understand all the hype - to me it's been confusing more than anything else. But I realized tonight that even though I still don't "get it," I'm hooked. My poor mom was trying to talk to me, and I was glued to the TV. There have been some interesting twists, so I can't wait to watch again next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've missed the last 2 episodes of Heroes... time to go to youtube.com to catch up :) Have fun in the city and procrastinating LOL.
Vicky

Louisa said...

"So a really good procrastinator plans ahead" ... LOL. I love that line. Enjoy the trip. Heroes rules! :-)