Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yesterday

I had a GREAT day yesterday! My young niece (5) is in town for a visit, and we picked up her 8 year old sister to have a day with them. We took Mackenzie (older) to swimming, and then we went to visit my dad at work (Chrysler dealership), and I ended up buying a NEW CAR! It's a 2008 Dodge Avenger, but it's never been off the lot. It's fully loaded (sun roof, DVD, heated seats, 6 CD player, heated/cooled beverage holder, leather interior, etc), but it was "on sale" so they could move it. I pick it up tomorrow, and I can't wait!!!!

Last night was the Santa Claus parade, so we took the kids (my mom and I). It was about -3C, which is actually nice for here, but by the time the parade was over we were all VERY cold. I had to use my heated blanket to get warm last night.

Not sure what's on tap today, but I hope it's not as exciting as yesterday!

2 comments:

{Sarah} said...

Oooo... I can't wait to see pictures of the new ride :D

Visichy said...

Congratulations on the new vehicle. I'm sure you'll love it. And heated seats.... I'm jealous :D