Monday, April 06, 2009

Springtime Glee

Okay, so anybody that knows me realizes that glee is probably overstating things a bit LOL With that out in the open, I am thrilled about the new, warmer weather. It's been at least 6-7 degrees outside, and the sun has been shining. Today, late afternoon, some cloud cover rolled in, but otherwise it's been gorgeous outside. The dogs and I have been spending a bit more time outside, getting our fair share of Vitamin D.

The only downside to spring is the requirement to clean up the yard. There is several months' worth of soggy dog poop out there, and since they're my dogs, I have to clean it up. Yucky, gross, ewwwww! But it has to be done, so I chip away at it, day by day.

Still, even that gross task can't dampen my new spring spirits. Hope you're in good spirits too!

2 comments:

Visichy said...

I'm gleeful too :)

Brenda said...

yes, sunshine is nice! And having the dogs wore out at the end of the day from hours of running in the yard is priceless :)