Thursday, October 09, 2008

8 Things (okay, only 2 things, but who's counting?)

My friend Louisa tagged me in a post called “8 things.” I'm supposed to list 8 things in each of the following categories, but I'm lazy so I'm only doing 2 of each (I stole this text from Weeza - I am possibly lazier than you! - and I'm only doing 2 of each, like she did.)

2 Things I am passionate about... dogs and reading

2 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often... seriously and totally

2 Things I want to do before I die... have a book published and win Best in Show with one of my dogs

2 Things I have learned from my past... people like you a lot more when you're positive (not negative) and guys come and go, but friends are forever

2 Places I would love to see... New York City (Broadway, specifically) and South Africa

2 Things I currently need or want... an external flash for my camera and a place of my own

2 More people I tag... Well, I don't know anybody else with blogs (that hasn't been tagged already) so . . . well . . . nobody LOL

No comments: