Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's been a long, long time since I've done one of these posts. And honestly, I've exhausted most of the major things I'm thankful for. Family, friends, my health, etc. You know - all the things that most people are thankful for. I can only write about that stuff so many times before you guys fall asleep. I don't want you falling asleep, or who will read my blog and make me feel loved? LOL It's all about the ulterior motive folks!

So this week I am thankful that Hasbro made a version of Scrabble for Facebook, since Scrabulous was taken down due to copyright violation. I was so sad at the thought of losing Scrabulous, and by the time I got home from vacation, the Scrabble Beta version was already in place. It's not without its bugs, but I'm happy nonetheless. Simple pleasures for simple minds, right?

1 comment:

Visichy said...

That's a fine thing to be thankful for :)