Friday, August 22, 2008

101 Things

So, a good friend of mine told me about this list that her friend had made - 101 things to do in 1001 days. I really liked the idea, so I decided to do my own list, with a start date of September 1, 2008. The list is broken into sections, like Learning, Randomness, Adult-Like, Beauty/Vanity, etc. I'm not going to post my list, because some of it is more personal than I want to post . . . I just wanted to give you something to think about, and maybe consider doing for yourself.

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea. Must have some large and some small stuff to make it work :) Maybe I will give it a try. Thanx

Visichy said...

Can you post some of the less-personal items? I'm far too lazy to come up with my own and must mooch off you :)