Saturday, August 23, 2008

One Hundred Pushups

Now, those of you that know me know that I am not an athlete. In fact, nine times out of then, the word exercise has me shaking with fear. So I kind of surprised myself when I visited a website called "One Hundred Pushups" and was considering taking the challenge! But the website makes it sound so easy. Of course, there are always the multitude of benefits of exercise that make it attractive too.



The site is - http://hundredpushups.com/ - take a look and see for yourself. The folks (or folk, maybe) that came up with the idea are pretty smart. They took something that sounds impossible to most average people, and made it attainable. Heck, they even made it sound almost easy. I haven't fully committed to trying it yet, but to be honest with you, I can't really see the downside. Worst case scenario - I fail. At least I will have tried. Will you?

1 comment:

Visichy said...

Very cool site! I just started a new weight training program last week but I'm hanging on to the site as I'm sure in a few weeks I'll want to shake it up a bit and this could be a great addition. Thanks for the link :)