Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hot, hot, hot!

You know, the scary part is that it's not really that hot outside. It's been in the low to mid 20's this week, which is pretty average for our summers. But the air conditioning in our building at work has been on the fritz for a couple of days now, and it's like working in a sauna! My office has been hovering around 30 degrees, and I've been walking around looking like a lobster. I have a fan on me at all times, however that just seems to be moving hot air around the office.

It was a real treat to come home from work tonight and walk into an air conditioned house. This is only our second summer with air conditioning, but man, I really do NOT know how we survived without it before! It takes the edge off and makes things comfortable.

Hopefully the AC at work will be fixed soon. Preferably before November!

1 comment:

Visichy said...

Yeah, I don't think I could live without central A/C again.