Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Today is Canada's birthday - so of course, that means fireworks (last night), parades and all kinds of activities. I took my nieces to the parade with my mom, and brought Jack along for fun. He wasn't thrilled about the bagpipes and sirens, but he was THRILLED about the attention he got from the kids around us. He really adores kids, thank goodness! He is getting more and more social with every passing week. The puppy kindergarten classes have helped immensely.

My mom took the kids down to the river front for some activities, but I decided to come home and enjoy the quiet for a bit. As much as I love my nieces and nephew, sometimes I love the quiet too. So this is one of those times. I was thinking I might put a movie on and just relax. I still haven't watched "The Incredibles" and since that's where Jack's nickname came from (Jack-Jack Attack!), I guess I should ;)

Hope you're enjoying your day, and if you're a Canuck, Happy Canada Day!

No comments: