Saturday, December 22, 2007

My world is almost complete

Yes . . . in just over 2 hours, my best friend will be here from Toronto. Last night another very close friend flew in from Calgary for a visit. And on Monday, all of my family will be gathered to celebrate Christmas. My world is almost complete. I have another good friend visiting family in Northern Ontario that I wish was here, along with a great friend in Edmonton that I'd love to see. But I get to see her soon, so I can't complain too much.

I could hardly sleep last night for the excitement of it all. I guess I'm still a kid at heart :) It's nice to be feeling so excited though . . . it's definitely better than feeling blase.

Tonight we have a Christmas party at a friend's house - it is an annual tradition. Tomorrow night is supper with the good friend from Calgary, along with her mom, mother-in-law, my best friend and my mom. Talk about good times!

Yesterday I made the annual visit to Santa, to tell him what I wanted for Christmas . . . it's another tradition that I try to keep up with. I've been able to go almost every year for the past few years. You know what they say - if you don't believe, you don't receive!

Take care everyone . . . I'm not sure if I'll be able to post through the holidays or not. It'll be pretty busy here!

No comments: