Saturday, December 01, 2007

My new "thing"

My latest addiction (well, for the past few months) is the Facebook application Scrabulous. Now, if it isn't completely obvious what that is from the name, it is Scrabble! Two player or multi-player games can be organized (up to 4 players), and the computer does all the hard work of scoring. It's a blast, especially for somebody that me, who enjoys writing and wordsmithing. Of course, it has taught me something - that I'm not the best wordsmith out there. There are better ones, and man, I bow down to them! They know who they are :)

Anyhow, if you're on Facebook (which is a great application itself, and worth checking out), check out Scrabulous and start a game. You might just really enjoy it!

1 comment:

Louisa said...

Yup, Scrabulous is fabulous. Word nerds, rejoice!