Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, it's a few days late, but Happy New Year to my faithful blog readers! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and a great start to 2008. I sure did! My best friend was here from out of town, and we had a fabulous visit, as always. And to start the year off right, I made my way to King of Prussia, PA (right by Philly) for the American Spaniel Club Flushing Spaniel Show. What a wonderful experience that was! I saw tons of gorgeous dogs, and I met some people that I have been emailing with for years.

Best of all, I got to see Billy and to meet his new mom Mary Ellen! I guess she's not really his new mom anymore . . . but to me she will always be his new mom. Mare and Billy (and Mare's gorgeous niece) picked us up at the airport. It was great getting Billy kisses :) I made sure to give him extra hugs & kisses from his Alberta fan club.

I found lots of dogs to fall in love with, and I found some potential boyfriends for Grace down the road. I met lots of wonderful people, and I hope to return next year. It was the perfect way to start off 2008!

1 comment:

Louisa said...

Happy New Year to you too! I think it's so cool that there's a place called "King of Prussia." I would totally want to live there. :-)