Saturday, February 03, 2007

I almost forgot!

While posting about my successes over the past week, I forgot one that I personally find significant! I am the kind of person that loves to buy puzzle books - especially crossword puzzles and sudoku books. I never finish them - I always carry them around for ages until they fall apart and I throw them out. Well, before Christmas I bought a small Sudoku book, and on Thursday, I finished the last puzzle! Doesn't sound like a major accomplishment, I know. But for me, it was a proud moment!

Also, a good friend bought me a Page A Day calendar of Sudoku puzzles. I have no trouble with the Super Easy and Easy puzzles, but as soon as I try to do Medium puzzles I get stumped. Well, on Thursday I finished my first Medium puzzle. Woohoo! I am on my way to being a Sudoku Master!

2 comments:

Louisa said...

All hail the Sudoku Queen! :-) Good job.

Visichy said...

Awesome! From one sudoku nut to another... great job! :)