Saturday, January 27, 2007

Success!!!!

Yesterday was sort of a long day at work. When I got home, I was tired and wanted to just sit on the couch. But I didn't. I dragged my hiney down the stairs and got on my elliptical machine. Made sure the timer was re-set, so I wasn't "adding on" to my last workout. And I made it to 10 minutes! I was so proud of myself, you have no idea. It sounds like such a small achievement, but to me it was really a happy moment.

I took three prints in to be framed today. Two beautiful Michael Allen prints - one of a family of buff Cocker Spaniels and one of a family of Parti Cockers. The other print is by P. Butch Symons, and it's a buff Cocker head study. I can't wait to hang them up in my room!

And other than that, not much is new . . . just had to share my success

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelly!

Visichy said...

You Go Girl!!!!