Monday, January 12, 2009

Jetsetters

I'm fairly well-traveled. In the course of a year I fly at least 5 or 6 times, for work, leisure and dog shows. Add in to that vehicle trips (1-2 per month) and you can understand why I don't get too excited about trips anymore. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy them, but sometimes I get tired of being on the road. My dogs are seasoned travelers as well - it's a side effect of being show dogs. But most of their miles are traveled in the car.

Jack Jack gets the pleasure (doubt he'll see it that way!) of flying to Edmonton tomorrow night, and then to Abbotsford on Wednesday. For a dog with such a sensitive nature, I'm slightly concerned about this experience for him. Chances are good that it will bother me much more than it bothers him, but that's never stopped me from worrying before!

If you think of it, please think of Jack Jack tomorrow, Wednesday, Monday and Tuesday if you could. Heck, even one of those days would be good. I promise to post an update next week!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Good luck to you both (although Jack Jack doesn't need much luck, he is looking beautiful!). I'm sure you will help him through any stress he might face. Don't forget to have fun :)

Visichy said...

Jack and you will be in my thoughts. Have a safe trip and have fun :)

Louisa said...

Have a fun trip, Jack Jack!

Anonymous said...

Hope the days of travelling pass without anything eventful to report :) Have fun!