Friday, January 09, 2009

Full Moon

Okay, so at some point this week, we had a full moon. Now, most people would know this by looking out the window and seeing the moon. Others might know it because the phases of the moon are included on their calendar. Not me, I can tell by how wild and crazy my dogs get! My two youngest (Jack Jack and Grace) have been just nuts all week long! Major wrestling matches, chasing each other through the house, and growling and barking to raise the roof! I don't think their cabin fever has helped matters either - it's simply too cold to do any more than potty outside.

Does anybody else notice a change in their animals during the full moon phase?

3 comments:

Louisa said...

I hate to tell you this, but the full moon is coming up on Sunday. Get ready for more craziness...

Brenda said...

I have never noticed a difference in my dogs (people, absolutly!), but my dogs go to bed on their own by 8:30 everynight, so I don't think they even know the moon exsists. Cabin fever on the other hand, is in full swing. We start winter dog agility in 2 weeks and i can't wait! I could sell shredded paper to federal express and make millions right now.

Visichy said...

My dogs are parti-colours.... they live at the maximum of craziness every day of the year LOL.