Monday, February 25, 2008

Amazing show

This weekend my mom and I had one of our girls' weekends. We try to do this once or twice a year, at a minimum. We buy tickets to a musical, concert or some other performance, and make a weekend out of it, full of shopping, pampering and fun. We stay in a good hotel (not 5 star, but very nice) and we try to eat out at different restaurants.

This past weekend we saw Riverdance - the celtic dance troupe. Oh my goodness, they were incredible! The performance is full of dancing, singing, exquisite music and emotions. Guests included the Moscow ballet (6 dancers) and a tap dancer from New York City. This is meant to be their retirement tour, so if you get the chance to see them, do it!

We also did some shopping, and I decided to bite the bullet and upgrade my camera. I bought a Canon EOS Rebel XTi. What a great camera! I can't wait to learn how to use the manual settings, so that I can do the camera some justice. Stay tuned for photo updates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am green with envy!!!!!!! I want that EXACT camera. I would love to see a blog post about your likes and dislikes of it. Then I can decide weather or not it is worth me splurging for it! Glad your girls weekend was good!