Saturday, July 28, 2007

On Vacation!

In the last 48 hours, my blood pressure has gone down, my stomach is less upset, and my smile is everlasting. Why? I'm on vacation in Toronto - my favourite place to be! Not because it's the Center of the Universe (although many residents feel it is), but because it's where my bestest friend ever lives! We are having a wonderful time so far :)

Tomorrow night we're going to see the "new" Harry Potter movie - not new to most people, but we held off on seeing it until we could see it together. On Monday I'm getting a new tattoo, and we're going to the Bata Shoe Museum. Wednesday we're going to Hillsburgh to visit a good friend of mine. And after that, we're SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss the dogs immensely, and apparently they miss me, because they're pottying in the house. That's not completely unusual for Grace, but it's almost unheard of for Farley. It's nice to know I'm loved, I guess, but I hope my mom doesn't drop them off at the SPCA before I get home! This house is very quiet without a dog - I wish I could have brought Grace with me. She'd love it out here!

So I'm going to sleep in, chill (in the air conditioning, since it's hotter than heck outside!) and have fun. Hope y'all are doin' the same!

1 comment:

Visichy said...

Glad you are having a good time in TO. Keep chillin' :D