Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hot, hot, hot!

Yes, we have been experiencing a heat wave here . . . it's all relative, I know, but to us it feels hotter than Hades! It's been in the low thirties for about a week now (that's Celsius, not Fahrenheit) and we are melting. Fortunately, that's only when we're outside, as my mom had central air put in, so the house is a glorious oasis.

My youngest niece is still with us and keeping the house lively. Farley is enjoying her company, especially when she throws food on the floor for him, or carries it in her hands. He's eating well. Grace is enjoying it too - she's learned that crayons taste good, as well as Barbie feet. Her poops are SO interesting.

I am SOOOO excited about my upcoming trip to Toronto, to visit my best friend. We always have a great time together, and it's nice to get away from everything. I am getting a new tattoo (oh I know, I'm SUCH a rebel), and other than that we just have fun stuff planned. We'll be seeing the new Harry Potter movie (YIPPEEEE), and I'll be saving the book to read until the flight out east.

And that's it from the (hot) Western front. Hope everybody in cyberspace is doing well!

1 comment:

Visichy said...

Sounds like you have a fun couple of weeks planned! Enjoy the heat outside and the cool inside :)