Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Just Truckin' Along

I don't really have much to post, but I hate to not update the blog regularly. So here I am, trying to think of something witty and worthwhile to write. So far I'm drawing a blank, which is kind of embarassing, given that I consider myself a writer of sorts.

I have a really great weekend coming up - a good friend of mine is getting married, and I'm flying down for the wedding. Not only do I get to see some friends (her sister and cousins, as well as the rest of her family, and some other friends of mine as well), but I also get to see Farley's brother and Grace's brother and sister! I'm staying with Farley and Grace's breeder for the weekend, and I'm really looking forward to that. I think it's going to be a wonderful weekend all around. I'm sure I'll be tired when I get home Sunday evening, but I'm equally as sure that it will ALL be worth it.

Mom and Dad are going to look after the dogs for me, thank goodness. I can't even imagine trying to coordinate a dog sitter with my three hoodlums. But my parents take wonderful care of them, so I won't have to worry at all.

See you soon Sarah, Vicky, Weeza and Lyndarae!

2 comments:

Visichy said...

See ya soon Kelly-belly :) We are looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving very soon, for the wedding too! I am so excited and honored to be going. yippee