Sunday, May 06, 2007

All's Well

So Taffy came through her spay with flying colours (of course, she had the easiest job of just resting). There were some slight difficulties, as her uterus was quite fragile, but the vet handled it well I'm sure. My vet is just wonderful - and trust me, I don't say words like that lightly. Anyhow, they did not repair her breast at this time, as the vet felt that it would be too much surgery all at once. But they did the spay and the examined the abdomen at the same time. It was good - just a slightly enlarged spleen, but it appears healthy, so that's good. So Taffy is recovering well, and being a real trooper about the whole thing. She's such a good and easy girl to live with.

I've been really busy with all kinds of stuff, hence the lack of blog entries. I'm not alone - Vicky, Weeza and Sarah haven't been posting a whole lot either. I guess it's just a busy time of year.

I recently joined Curves with my mom, in an attempt to tone up a bit and to just feel better, and so that's taking up some of my time. It's good - at least I'm doing something for myself instead of just wishing that I could look and feel better. That's a step in the right direction. I've been making an effort to eat healthier too . . . and I have really noticed that I feel better in that regard. So it should be a GOOD summer, if summer ever gets here LOL

Hope all my 'peeps are doing well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad she's doing well, does summer mean it rains.........well than it's here lol

Visichy said...

This "peep" is doing well... busy but well. Looking forward to seeing you in a few days. No guarantees when my blog will be updated though ;)

Louisa said...

Hugs Kelly and Taffy! Kelly, I'll see you in a few days. :-)