Sunday, August 13, 2006

Not Much Is New

Not much is new lately, however, in the interest of posting regularly, I thought I'd write something. Should be real entertaining for you to read . . . but whatever.

I have had a supremely lazy weekend again. Of course, I have NOT worked on my paper at all. Luckily there are several hours to go until the weekend is officially over, so I still have time to change that. And I DID do some reading for the Business Law course, so I haven't totally wasted my weekend :) How's that for NOT procrastinating 100% (oonly about 95%).

I did get Billy groomed up too. I usually groom him on Sundays, after we've been to the off leash park, but he jumped into the hot tub on Saturday night, so he got done then. BRAT! It's really getting old now, it's not funny or cute. It's just a royal pain in the butt that I have to change all plans and groom my dog (don't get me wrong, I didn't actually have plans, but I could have . . . sometimes I do have a life). I used a different shampoo and conditioner combo this time, just to see how it would work, and I'm not quite as happy with it. Guess we'll go back to the usual. It's just that I have so many bottles of stuff that I thought I should try something new.

Farley has the trots . . . I had a moment of severe panic last night, thinking that this could really be something serious. I would assume that once you have one pet get sick and pass away, you go through a period where you think everything is majorly serious. However, his attitude is still good and he's not dehydrated, so I'll try to get him in to the vet tomorrow, and take it from there. I tend to worry more than necessary, so it's probably nothing, but I'll let my vet make that call. After all, I haven't seen them in a couple of weeks . . . I'm starting to miss the place ;)

Not much else to tell . . . just wanted to try and be more regular (no, not THAT kind of regular, you smart ass!)

2 comments:

Louisa said...

If you're regular, you're the one with the smart ass, LOL. :-)

Visichy said...

Sorry the new shampoo/conditioner combo didn't work out.... I feel your pain ;)