Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My favourite show . . .

Is back! Nope, it's not Heroes, the cult favourite. It's not even Prison Break, although I will never complain about new episodes of that show. Heck, it's not even House, although that show is a very close second. It's NCIS - Naval Criminal Investigative Services. If you've never watched Mark Harmon crinkle just the corners of his eyes as he's pondering something, you have not fully lived! He may be old enough to be my father, but he is still sexy.

Now, imagine my disappointment at finding out that the only time this episode is being aired is tonight at 9:00pm. That doesn't seem that late, but I'm tired. The days are getting shorter, and the darkness is just sucking the energy out of me. We're running mad at work on this audit, and I'm trying to get my homework sheets done for the Rally course I'll be teaching in just over a week. It's a lot to do in a short amount of time. So I like to be in bed, with the lights out before 10:00pm.

But for Mark Harmon and his fabulous crew, I will make an exception. I will keep my peepers open, and pay rapt attention. The season finale was a bit of a cliffhanger, and I need to know that everything will okay. I hope everyone is enjoying the premieres of their favourite shows!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have honestly never watch NCIS... I am a House addict though! Yipee for good TV being back on!!

Visichy said...

NCIS looks good but I've never watched it. Time to hit Blockbuster to rent the DVD's of earlier seasons :)

I watched The Mentalist last night but was disappointed... it was okay but I had higher hopes for that new show.

Anonymous said...

Ah! It's back, it's back! I agree that Mark Harmon is very sexy...even with the silver hair (or because of it?)
Is it just me, or is there a lot of good tv this season? It feels like many new shows and returning shows are pulling out the stops to get things started right. Fine by me ;)