Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Yep, that's right . . . the big moment is finally here. My trip. The much anticipated "China trip." After planning and buying and packing and dreaming, the big adventure starts tomorrow. And I think I'm ready. I packed everything up today, and bought a few small odds and ends that I still needed. Tomorrow I drive to Edmonton to drop Billy off with his babysitter (hope we're still friends after she spends 2 weeks with Satan), and Tuesday morning I'm outta here!

Today started off well - the dogs let me sleep in, and I got packing done in a fair amount of time. We even had fun at the dog park, although Billy wasn't really into playing until his buddies arrived. Got home from dog park intending to have a quick nap, but Billy had other plans for me (he always does!). I took the dogs outside to play, and my dad was sitting in the hot tub. Does this sound familiar???????? Yep, he went flying in . . . no indication that he was taking the giant leap, yet there he went. BRAT! So anyhow, now he's clean and fresh for his stay with my friend. And I'm pooped, cause of no nap.

Oh well, at least life is exciting for me . . .

1 comment:

Visichy said...

LOL. Never a dull moment with Billy around, eh? Have a wonderful trip! See ya when you get back.